Golden2Golden Entertainment


(Click on pic's for links)



Golden2Golden Entertainment is a tour de force Company that has built a solid business and fan-base rooted in The GLBT Community by breaking new ground In Photography, Online Film Shorts, Human Behavior Doc- Films, Stage Plays and Books... with no regrets.



I began my artistic career designing Posters and T-shirts for Stage & Independent Films.
After studying the craft of Film Making, I formed my own independent company Golden2Golden Entertainment I made my debut on the Film Festival Circuit with short films: Mr.Big Stuff, The List and Pleasure Victim.



My film credits also include; Geovanny Room: Confessions of a Go-Go Boy which was screened at the 2004 Cannes Film Festival and The Venice Film Festival. Me, Myself and Dandridge: which was screened at the 2005 Cannes Film Festival Short Film Corner.


I've also have Written, Produced and Dircted a number of Stage Productions such as Off Broadway hit's: "I Heart Porgy"...



Photography Book:
"ALONE WITH ME" A Gorgeously Crafted Erotic Coffee Table Book, featuring a collection of Photographs of Beautiful Dream-Boy Jerome Schwab in moments of Playful Love and Lust.


Golden2Golden Entertainment